Sniper Position For Rent - Serious Enquiries Only

Posted by carlyluvsunited on Tuesday 23 June 2009

sniper position for rent
Last year the NATO Summit was held in Bucharest, Romania. I was surfing the net tonight and I came across an advert a guy posted on his blog. It is absolutely hilarious. I know it is 12 months out of date but read on:

Sniper Position For Rent During NATO Summit

From my terrace you have a clear view of the People’s House where the NATO 2008 Summit will take place between 2nd and 4th of April. I’m renting out space for whatever needs you might have: TV crew, sniper, etc.

Details:

- each spot has 1m width

- multiple spots available

- 24/7 access to the terrace

- soft drinks and snacks included

- access to a bathroom and storage facility (limited availability)

Price: 5000 EUR / spot / day

For preferred positioning a 25% surcharge will be applied (first come first served basis).

Only one person is allowed for every spot purchased. Additional persons are charged at 500 EUR / person / day for a maximum of 3 persons / spot.

Outside NATO summit period you get a 50% discount for all services.

Full prepayment is required one week in advance to book a spot. I can take Cash, VISA/Mastercard via PayPal or Bank transfer in Romania or offshore account.

Serious inquiries only.

Now you have to go and read the comments he received, it had me laughing my ass off....Comments can be read here
.
.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)