The 'Nadia Comaneci' Clinic Opens In Bucharest

Posted by carlyluvsunited on Saturday 11 July 2009

nadia comaneci clinic opens in bucharest
The ‘Nadia Comaneci’ Clinic was opened within the ‘Sfantul Spiridon Vechi’ medical and social establishment on Wednesday 8th Jul 2009, in the presence of the former Romanian gymnast and her family. Also present was Ilie Nastase, the Speakers of the two chambers of the Romanian Parliament, Mircea Geoana and Roberta Anastase and representatives of the Romanian Orthodox Church.

‘The idea of this establishment came after a TV programme stating that the clergy was not committed to social welfare. At that time, I consulted with Patriarch Teoctist and commenced the project of the ‘Sfantul Spiridon’ establishment, for which we borrowed the name from the church, and I was so very happy to receive of the support of major personalities like Nadia Comaneci who has been with this project since the beginning’, stated the priest of the ‘Sfantul Spiridon Vechi’ Church, Ioan Iordache.

Nadia Comaneci said she had accepted the idea of Father Iordache because it sounded special to her. ‘I felt honoured to be invited to take part in this project and now I am enchanted to see that our ideas have come to life and I would like to share my joy with all my friends whom I invite to continue supporting this wonderful establishment where people in need will receive actual assistance’, Comaneci said.

5 comments:

Cat Melton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carlyluvsunited said...

Nadia Comaneci has worked tirelessly to improve the lives of Romanians the length and breadth of the country. She now resides in the USA but she remains close to her roots and her people and we absolutely love her.

Anonymous said...

First of all I want to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question in which I'd
like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior
to writing. I have had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out
there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to
15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips?
Many thanks!

My website :: Garcinia Cambogia Select Review

Anonymous said...

jordan 11
westbrook shoes
golden goose shoes
birkin bags
supreme clothing
yeezy boost 350 v2
supreme new york
off white outlet
michael jordan shoes
supreme clothing

ahmedseo said...

في عملية تكميم المعدة فى مصر يتضمن الإجراء نفسه إجراء بضع شقوق صغيرة في البطن، ثم استخدام أدوات خاصة لتقليل حجم المعدة. سيقوم الجراح بعد ذلك بتدبيس الجزء المتبقي من المعدة، مكونًا جزءًا على شكل كم أصغر من حجم المعدة الأصلي. هذه العملية تحد من تناول الطعام وتسمح بهضم أكثر كفاءة.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)